Your projects will be booked in either via the Project Manager or Development Manager.
Before coding commences you should:
- Look through all designs including any for mobile and tablet. This will help you understand how some elements may need to be built (i.e. things may turn into a slider on mobile), thus saving time later.
- Read any brief’s and notes in the project folder
- Request any further designs or assets that you need from the Project Manager
- Agree timings with the Project Manager
- Plan how you are going to tackle the project, any help you may need and from whom and book this time in via the Development Manager or Project Manager
Once you are happy with the project and the timings are agreed, it will be added to the schedule (Float).